According to Football Insider, Leeds United and West Bromwich Albion are interested in signing David McGoldrick from Sheffield United in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that West Brom are ready to blow away their Championship rivals Leeds with a better financial package to secure the services of the 32-year-old forward.
The report has added that clubs in the Premier League are also interested in the Republic of Ireland international.
According to WhoScored, McGoldrick has made 15 starts and three substitute appearances in the Premier League for United so far this season, providing two assists in the process.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the former Nottingham Forest forward made 36 starts and nine substitute appearances in the league for the Blades, scoring 15 goals and providing four assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
Back in 2017-18, McGoldrick made 18 starts and four substitute appearances in the Championship for Ipswich Town, scoring six goals and providing four assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
- Napoli submit new offer for Mangala but Nottingham Forest not impressed
- Preview: Fulham vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: England vs Malta – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Premier League’s 2023 Ballon d’Or nominees