According to Tportal, Leeds United, Tottenham Hotspur and Chelsea are among the clubs interested in signing Ivan Lepinjica from HNK Rijeka in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Leeds, Tottenham, Chelsea and West Bromwich Albion all are looking at the 20-year-old midfielder.
The report has also claimed that Juventus, Udinese, Atalanta, Sampdoria and Fiorentina want the defensive midfielder.
It has been claimed that Chelsea have an offered of £3.4 million turned down by HNK Rijeka, with the Croatian club looking for £4.2 million.
Good long-term signing
Lepinjic is only 20 years of age and is hugely talented, and the defensive midfielder would be a very good long-term signing for any club.
While Leeds and West Brom may be interested in the youngster, the 20-year-old is certainly in the price range of Tottenham and Chelsea.
The player himself may not want to move to a club in the second tier of English football when he has interest from Tottenham, Chelsea and Juventus.
- Reading set for points deduction
- Marcos Alonso to stop taking the knee before games
- Roy Keane urges Manchester United to sign Declan Rice from West Ham United
- Manchester United planning to put seven players on transfer list
- Pundit claims Harry Kane has been affected by transfer talk – he has no one to blame but himself