West Bromwich Albion, Leeds United and Brentford are reportedly interested in signing Emre Mor in the January transfer window.
Mor, who can operate as a winger or as a forward, is on loan at Turkish club Galatasaray from Spanish outfit Celta de Vigo at the moment.
Leeds, West Brom and Brentford all are aiming to finish in the top six of the Championship table at least.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side are at the top of the Championship table at the moment with 52 points from 26 matches, level on points with second-placed West Brom, while Brentford are currently third in the standings with 43 points from 26 games.
Mor is a talented and promising young player who would aid in the promotion push of Leeds, West Brom or Brentford this season.
- Luka Shaw deems Man United ‘way too easy to play against’ after Liverpool demolition
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta waxes lyrical about Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s leadership skills
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City