Leeds United are looking to sell Rafa Mujica this month, according to Teamtalk.
The 22-year-old moved to Spanish second division side Real Oviedo on loan last summer but is yet to make a single league appearance.
Mujica has been at Leeds since the summer of 2019, having joined on a free when his contract with Barcelona came to an end.
His career has been tainted with bad luck. He was unable to become a regular fixture of the Barcelona first-team after impressing with the B side.
After joining Leeds, he wasn’t given an opportunity to establish himself at Elland Road. He went on to have a loan spell with Villarreal B last season, which yielded three goals in just four games.
Despite being 22, the former Spain U19 international does not have a lot of senior experience under his belt.
At this stage, he needs to move to a club that can offer him regular first-team football so that he can achieve stability and continue to develop as a player.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet