Leeds United are interested in signing Wolverhampton Wanderers star Adama Traore, according to 90min.
Traore was one of the stars for Wolves last season as the team from the Black Country finished seventh in the Premier League. He drew praise for his work ethic and pace.
However, the Spaniard has been unable to recapture his form this season and is believed to be hesitant to put pen to paper on a new deal at Molineux.
He has failed to register a goal or assist in his last 15 games in all competitions.
The report claimed that Traore is weary that he may struggle to win selection to the Spain squad at the end of this season if he stays with Wolves.
A move to Leeds could be beneficial to both club and player. Leeds have performed well this season but are lacking consistency. Traore has an abundance of Premier League experience and is a proven top performer against the best clubs in the league.
He could be an exciting acquisition for the Whites if Marcelo Bielsa is able to get the most out of him. Leeds director of football Victor Orta is also a big admirer of the Spanish winger.
- Mikel Arteta hails Arsenal’s post-international break renaissance
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction