According to Football Insider, Queens Park Rangers are interested in signing Troy Parrott from Tottenham Hotspur in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Championship club QPR want to secure the services of Parrott on a loan deal from London rivals and Premier League outfit Tottenham.
The report has claimed that Mark Warburton’s side have already made an approach to Spurs.
Tottenham head coach Jose Mourinho has reportedly given the green light for the 17-year-old Republic of Ireland international to go out on loan.
Leaving Tottenham Hotspur on loan
Parrott is a very talented and promising young striker, but he is only just starting and it is unlikely that he will get much playing for Spurs during the second half of the season.
QPR already have Luke Amos and Jack Clarke on loan from Tottenham, and the striker would be in good hands at the Championship club.
Playing in a competitive environment at QPR will help Parrott in his development and progress as a footballer.
- Leon Goretzka signs new contract at Bayern Munich
- Tottenham Hotspur without six first-team stars for Rennes clash
- Arsenal told to forget about appointing Antonio Conte, but Manchester United given hope
- Pedri and Jordi Alba join lengthy Barcelona injury list
- Chelsea open to handing Conor Gallagher first-team berth if he impresses at Crystal Palace