According to Football Insider, Queens Park Rangers are interested in signing Troy Parrott from Tottenham Hotspur in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Championship club QPR want to secure the services of Parrott on a loan deal from London rivals and Premier League outfit Tottenham.
The report has claimed that Mark Warburton’s side have already made an approach to Spurs.
Tottenham head coach Jose Mourinho has reportedly given the green light for the 17-year-old Republic of Ireland international to go out on loan.
Leaving Tottenham Hotspur on loan
Parrott is a very talented and promising young striker, but he is only just starting and it is unlikely that he will get much playing for Spurs during the second half of the season.
QPR already have Luke Amos and Jack Clarke on loan from Tottenham, and the striker would be in good hands at the Championship club.
Playing in a competitive environment at QPR will help Parrott in his development and progress as a footballer.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer