Tottenham Hotspur have made an offer to Chelsea attacking midfielder Willian, according to Football Insider.
Willian, who can also operate as a winger, is out of contract at Chelsea at the end of the season.
Spurs have made early moves to sign the Brazil international and have offered a ‘lucrative contract and multi-million signing-on fee’ to the 31-year-old, according to the report.
The report has added that Tottenham head coach Jose Mourinho has personally held talks with the former Shakhtar Donetsk star.
According to WhoScored, Willian has made 26 starts and seven substitute appearances in the Premier League for Chelsea so far this season, scoring nine goals and providing seven assists in the process.
The attacking midfielder has also scored one goal and provided one assist in seven Champions League games for Frank Lampard’s side this campaign, according to WhoScored.
Good signing for Tottenham Hotspur?
Willian is one of the best attacking players in the Premier League, and worked with Tottenham head coach Mourinho at Chelsea.
The 31-year-old remains at the top of his game, and he would be a coup for Spurs on a free transfer and would make an immediate impact on the team.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest