According to Sky Sports, Aston Villa are interested in signing Michy Batshuayi from Chelsea in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Villa want to secure the services of the Belgium international striker on loan for the rest of the season.
The Villans’ main striker Wesley is on the sidelines at the moment and will not return to action before next season.
Sky Sports have claimed that Villa have made an enquiry with Chelsea over a loan deal for the 26-year-old striker.
The report has also stated that Batshuayi does not want to leave the Blues in the January transfer window, and that he wants to stay at Stamford Bridge and fight for his place under manager Frank Lampard.
Batshuayi has made 12 substitute appearances in the Premier League for Chelsea so far this season, scoring one goal and providing one assist in the process, according to WhoScored.
The striker has also played 85 minutes in the Champions League for the Blues so far this campaign, scoring one goal in the process, according to WhoScored.
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City
- Newcastle United have real interest in Real Betis playmaker Nabil Fekir
- Barcelona suffer break down in contract talks with Sergi Roberto