According to Leeds Live, Leeds United are facing competition from Parma and Torino for the signature of Manchester City winger Ian Poveda.
It has been reported that Italian clubs Parma and Torino are interested in signing Poveda from defending Premier League champions City in the January transfer window.
The report has added that the 19-year-old, who can also operate as an attacking midfielder, and his father were in Italy over the weekend, but the teenager has not yet decided which club he wants to join this month.
Leeds are in negotiations with City over a deal for Poveda and are confident of securing the services of the England Under-20 international, according to the report.
Need for a winger
Leeds need to sign a winger in the January transfer window, with Jack Clarke having returned to his parent club Tottenham Hotspur.
True, the 19-year-old, who can also operate as a forward, did not get much playing time during his loan spell at Elland Road, but Leeds need to sign a replacement this month.
- Napoli submit new offer for Mangala but Nottingham Forest not impressed
- Preview: Fulham vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: England vs Malta – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Premier League’s 2023 Ballon d’Or nominees