According to Gianluca Di Marzio, West Ham United are interested in signing Roberto Gagliardini from Inter Milan in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Inter are open to letting the 25-year-old midfielder leave this month if they are able to secure the services of Arturo Vidal from Barcelona.
West Ham want to bring the Italy international to the London Stadium this month, but the 25-year-old is not convinced about making the switch to the Premier League club, according to the report.
Gagliardini has been on the books of Inter when he joined from Cagliari, but the Italian midfielder has failed to make himself an indispensable part of the team.
According to WhoScored, the 25-year-old has scored two goals and provided one assist in nine Serie A appearances for the Nerazzurri so far this season, and he has also played four times in the Champions League.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the midfielder has made 13 starts and six substitute appearances in Serie A, scoring five goals in the process, according to WhoScored.
- Napoli submit new offer for Mangala but Nottingham Forest not impressed
- Preview: Fulham vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: England vs Malta – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Premier League’s 2023 Ballon d’Or nominees