According to Sky Sports, Lyon right-back Rafael da Silva has been offered to Southampton, Crystal Palace and Brighton and Hove Albion in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Premier League trio Southampton, Palace and Brighton are in the market for a new right-back this month.
It has been reported that the 29-year-old former Manchester United defender has been offered to the Saints, the Eagles and the Seagulls.
Premier League experience
Rafael is not exactly a great right-back, but the Brazilian is a good player who knows the Premier League inside out.
Having played for United in the Premier League and in the Champions League, the 29-year-old will be a good addition to Southampton, Palace and Brighton.
According to WhoScored, Rafael has made four starts and three substitute appearances in Ligue 1 for Lyon so far this season, and has played 73 minutes in the Champions League.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the Brazilian made 18 appearances in Ligue a and played three Champions League games for Lyon, according to WhoScored.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest