According to Portuguese newspaper, The Record, Felipe Anderson is set to be handed a second chance by FC Porto.
The 27-year-old has struggled to make an impact in Portugal this season and was strongly linked with a return to the London Stadium last month.
In the end, nothing materialised, and Porto will reportedly respect the loan agreement between the two clubs, which will run until the end of the season.
After struggling for regular game time, Anderson was recently handed a rare appearance by Porto after a number of players tested positive for COVID-19.
Anderson joined the Hammers in the summer of 2018 after impressing in Serie A for Lazio.
His first season in England was an overwhelming success as he managed to score ten goals in 40 games.
However, he struggled for consistency last season, and scored just once in 28 games. That run of form ultimately saw the East London club allow the Brazilian to leave on loan before the start of the current campaign.
It remains to be seen what West Ham will look to do with Anderson at the end of the season, but it is believed that they will be listening to offers in the summer.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet