French club OGC Nice are reportedly interested in making a move for Everton’s veteran midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin in the summer transfer window, according to Nice Matin.
The 30-year-old has been linked with a move away from the Goodison Park club after seeing his opportunities decrease, especially since the arrival of Toffees manager Carlo Ancelotti, who replaced Marco Silva on the bench on Merseyside.
The report suggests that Nice are eyeing a move for Everton man Schneiderlin in the upcoming summer transfer window as they are eager to bolster their midfield for the future campaigns.
The report also stated that the former French international is also very eager for a move in the summer in order to get first-team minutes under his belt.
Schneiderlin has been with Everton since the summer of 2017 when he moved from league rivals Manchester United.
Since then, the defensive midfielder has represented the Toffees in 88 matches in all competitions where he has a solitary goal and two assists to his name.
In the ongoing campaign, the Everton midfielder has only provided a solitary assist in 18 appearances in all competitions.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet