According to TEAMtalk, Everton, Aston Villa and Wolverhampton Wanderers are interested in signing Jamie Hamilton.
Burnley, Brighton and Hove Albion and Fulham are also reported to be interested in securing the services of the 17-year-old defender Hamilton Academical.
It has also been further added that the Toffees are leading the race for the talented and promising young defender.
One for the future
Hamilton is a very good defender who has established himself as an important player in Academical’s team.
The 17-year-old has progressed well in recent times, and the teenager can only get better and develop even further in the coming years.
A move to Everton does come with a risk, as it will be a very different and tougher scenario for Hamilton, but the Toffees do have a very good youth academy in which the defender will flourish and could become good enough to establish himself in the Merseyside club’s first team.
- Mikel Arteta hails Arsenal’s post-international break renaissance
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction