According to The Daily Star, Everton are interested in signing Wesley Fofana from Saint-Etienne in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that the Toffees have “declared an interest” in the 19-year-old defender.
The report had added that AC Milan, RB Leipzig, AS Monaco, VfB Stuttgart are also interested in the Frenchman.
Saint-Etienne want to offer Fofana a new contract to stave off interest in him this month, but the French club would be open to selling the teenager at the right price in the summer of 2020, according to the report.
According to WhoScored, the teenager has made seven starts and one substitute appearance in Ligue 1 for Saint-Etienne so far this season, scoring one goal in the process.
The youngster has also played twice in the Europa League, once in the Coupe de France, and once in the Coupe de la Ligue for Saint-Etienne so far this campaign, according to WhoScored.
Saint-Etienne are 14th in the Ligue 1 table at the moment with 25 points from 19 matches.
- Mikel Arteta hails Arsenal’s post-international break renaissance
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction