According to Goal.com, Everton and Brighton and Hove Albion are among the clubs interested in signing Jeremie Boga from Sassuolo in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Premier League duo Everton and Brighton are watching the 23-year-old former Chelsea forward
The report has also claimed that Italian clubs Inter Milan and Napoli are interested in the 23-year-old.
Boga has made 14 starts and three substitute appearances in Serie A for Sassuolo so far this season, scoring four goals and providing one assist in the process, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the youngster made 14 starts and 11 substitute appearances in the league for Sassuolo, scoring three goals and providing one assist in the process, according to WhoScored.
Sassuolo are 14th in Serie A at the moment with 19 points from 18 matches, five points above the relegation zone.
Everton are currently 11th in the Premier League table with 25 points from 21 games, while Brighton are 14th with 24 points from 21 games.
- EFL Cup final preview: Chelsea vs Liverpool – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Napoli submit new offer for Mangala but Nottingham Forest not impressed
- Preview: Fulham vs Arsenal – Prediction, Team News, Line-ups
- Preview: England vs Malta – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: Manchester City vs Brighton & Hove Albion – prediction, team news, line-ups