According to TeamTalk, Everton are keen on signing Felipe Anderson from West Ham this month.
The South American is set to return to the London Stadium this month following a failed loan spell in Portugal with FC Porto.
Although the 27-year-old has already played for the Hammers and Porto this season, FIFA and UEFA could allow him to join a third club due to the complications caused by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Anderson moved to East London from Lazio in the summer of 2018. His first season at the London Stadium was an overwhelming success, as he scored ten goals in all competitions during the 2018/19 season.
However, things went pear-shaped last season for the attacking midfielder as he struggled for consistency and lost his place in the team.
The report added that Anderson is not part of the first-team plans and the club will look to cut their losses and sell the Brazilian during this transfer window.
Anderson will be looking to rediscover his best form soon. He has not been selected for Brazil since 2019 and will be looking to start playing again on a regular basis so that he can earn an international recall.
Before moving to Portugal for his loan spell, Anderson made two Premier League appearances for West Ham.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer