According to The Independent, Leeds United will miss out on the signing of Liverpool striker Rhian Brewster to Championship rivals Swansea City.
It has been reported that Brewster has agreed personal terms with Swansea and will join the Championship club on loan from Premier League outfit Liverpool in the January transfer window.
The report has claimed that the 19-year-old striker will complete his loan move to the Swans on Tuesday, with both Leeds and Bristol City missing out.
Both Leeds and City were on standby in case there was a breakdown in negotiations, but everything has been sorted after an initial hiccup, according to the report.
Brewster is a very talented and promising young striker, but the England Under-21 international does not have any experience of playing first-team football.
While it will be a disappointment for Leeds that they are missing out on the teenager, but there is still enough time in the January transfer window for the West Yorkshire outfit to find a new striker.
- Manchester United planning to put seven players on transfer list
- Pundit claims Harry Kane has been affected by transfer talk – he has no one to blame but himself
- Tuchel was not scared of Kane joining Manchester City
- Varane reveals his special history with Manchester United
- Nottingham Forest must appoint Chris Wilder as their next manager