According to The Independent, Leeds United will miss out on the signing of Liverpool striker Rhian Brewster to Championship rivals Swansea City.
It has been reported that Brewster has agreed personal terms with Swansea and will join the Championship club on loan from Premier League outfit Liverpool in the January transfer window.
The report has claimed that the 19-year-old striker will complete his loan move to the Swans on Tuesday, with both Leeds and Bristol City missing out.
Both Leeds and City were on standby in case there was a breakdown in negotiations, but everything has been sorted after an initial hiccup, according to the report.
Brewster is a very talented and promising young striker, but the England Under-21 international does not have any experience of playing first-team football.
While it will be a disappointment for Leeds that they are missing out on the teenager, but there is still enough time in the January transfer window for the West Yorkshire outfit to find a new striker.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer