According to The Express, newly-appointed West Ham United manager David Moyes wants to sign Joe Allen from Stoke City in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Allen is valued at £12 million, and that the Wales international midfielder will be targeted by Moyes this month.
Allen has been on the books of Stoke since 2016 when he joined from Liverpool.
The Wales international has made 23 starts and one substitute appearance in the Championship for the Potters so far this season, scoring three goals in the process, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 29-year-old scored six goals and provided four assists in 46 league games for Stoke, according to WhoScored.
Good signing for West Ham United?
With West Ham fighting for survival in the Premier League this season, Allen would be a good signing for Moyes’s side.
The former Swansea City and Liverpool midfielders knows the Premier League inside out, and he also knows about fighting against the dreaded drop to the Championship.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest