According to The Yorkshire Evening Post, Leeds United target Andre Gray is not for sale.
It has been reported that Leeds are interested in signing Gray from Premier League outfit Watford in the January transfer window.
However, according to the report, the 28-year-old Englishman is not for sale by the Hornets at the moment.
Watford have improved under manager Nigel Pearson in recent weeks, but the Hornets are still very much in danger of getting relegated to the Championship at the end of the season.
The Hornets are second from bottom in the Premier League table at the moment with 23 points from 24 matches, level on points with 17th-placed West Ham United.
Gray may be struggling to score goals at the moment, but the Englishman could come in handy in the coming weeks and months and could contribute with important goals.
According to WhoScored, the 28-year-old has scored two goals in the league so far this season, and scored seven goals and provided two assists in the league in 2018-19.
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups