According to Gianlucadimarzio.com, Aston Villa are interested in signing Krzysztof Piatek from AC Milan in the January transfer window.
Villa are on the hunt for a new striker this month following the season-ending injury to Wesley.
It has been reported that the Premier League club have identified Piatek as a transfer target in January.
The report has claimed that Milan are open to selling the striker following the signing of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
It has been further reported that Villa sent their sporting director to negotiate with Milan, and that there has been a meeting between the two clubs.
Dean Smith’s side have reportedly made an offer of €30 million (£25.43m) to Milan to secure the services of the 24-year-old.
According to WhoScored, Piatek has made 14 starts and four substitute appearances in Serie A for Milan so far this season, scoring four goals in the process.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the Poland international scored 13 goals in 19 Serie A games for Genoa, according to WhoScored.
- Celtic and Rangers face uphill Champions League battle
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative