According to The Mirror (print edition, page 56, January 9, 2020), Barnsley want £7 million as transfer fee for Leeds United, Nottingham Forest and Bristol City target Cauley Woodrow.
It has been reported that Leeds, Forest and City all are interested in signing Woodrow from Barnsley in the January transfer window.
The report has added that the Tykes want as much as £7 million as transfer fee for the 25-year-old.
According to WhoScored, Woodrow has scored nine goals and provided one assist in 22 Championship appearances for Barnsley so far this season.
Leeds, Forest and City all are aiming to finish in the top six of the Championship table this season.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side are at the top of the Championship table at the moment with 52 points from 26 matches, level on points with second-placed West Bromwich Albion.
Forest currently find themselves fourth in the standings with 43 points from 25 matches, while City are 11th with 38 points, just three points behind sixth-placed Swansea City.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer