According to The Northern Echo, Aston Villa and Newcastle United are interested in signing Jarrod Bowen from Hull City in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Premier League duo Newcastle and Villa are keen on securing the services of the 23-year-old, who is a very versatile footballer and can operate as a winger, midfielder or forward.
The report has added that Hull want as much as £20 million as transfer fee for the youngster.
According to WhoScored, Bowen has scored 16 goals and provided six assists in 26 Championship games for Hull so far this season.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the 23-year-old made 45 starts and one substitute appearance in the league for the Tigers, scoring 22 goals and providing four assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
Back in 2017-18, Bowen made 37 starts and five substitute appearances in the Championship for Hull, scoring 14 goals and providing one assist in the process, according to WhoScored.
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City
- Newcastle United have real interest in Real Betis playmaker Nabil Fekir
- Barcelona suffer break down in contract talks with Sergi Roberto