According to The Independent, Paris Saint-Germain are ready to pay £25 million for Christian Eriksen, but the Tottenham Hotspur attacking midfielder does not want to move to the French club.
It has been reported that Tottenham want £25 million as transfer fee to sell Eriksen this month, with the Denmark international out of contract at the North London outfit at the end of the season.
French giants PSG are willing to pay the £25m transfer fee that Spurs want, but the 27-year-old does not want to move to the Ligue 1 outfit as he does not believe that he will get enough playing time at the club, according to the report.
Tottenham Hotspur stay?
With Eriksen out of contract at Tottenham at the end of the season, it would make sense for the Dane to stay at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium beyond the January transfer window.
After all, he could command a bigger wage package should he join a club as a free agent in the summer of 2020.
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups