According to The Northern Echo, Middlesbrough are interested in signing Arsenal striker Eddie Nkeitiah and Tottenham Hotspur winger Jack Clarke.
It has been reported that Championship club Middlesbrough have considered signing winger Clarke on loan from Spurs, and that Boro manager Jonathan Woodgate is a “huge fan” of Arsenal striker Nkeitiah.
Winger Clarke, 19, and 20-year-old striker Nkeitiah were on loan at Leeds for the first half of the season, but they were recalled by their respective parent clubs Leeds and Arsenal in the January transfer window after failing to get enough playing time at Elland Road.
Middlesbrough are not having a good season in the Championship and are unlikely to finish in the playoffs.
Boro could do with young and dynamic players in their squad, and both Clarke and Nkeitiah are feasible options.
It is hard to see the winger or the striker play regular first-team football in a Premier League team this season, and a loan move to Boro and working under Woodgate would aid in their development and progress as a footballer.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet