According to Football Insider, Queens Park Rangers are interested in signing Jack Clarke from Tottenham Hotspur in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that QPR want to secure the services of Clarke on a loan from Premier League outfit Tottenham this month.
The report has claimed that Rangers are “increasingly confident” that they can land the former Leeds United winger due to manager Mark Warburton’s connections at Spurs.
Good signing for Queens Park Rangers?
Clarke was on loan at Leeds during the first half of the season and struggled for playing time under head coach Marcelo Bielsa.
The winger did well for the Whites last season, and knows the Championship inside out.
The 19-year-old, who can also operate as a forward, would be a good signing for Warburton and would make QPR a better team.
It would also make sense for the teenager to leave Tottenham and join another club on a loan deal for the second half of the season, as he would get more playing time.
- Mikel Arteta hails Arsenal’s post-international break renaissance
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction