According to Football Insider, Queens Park Rangers are interested in signing Jack Clarke from Tottenham Hotspur in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that QPR want to secure the services of Clarke on a loan from Premier League outfit Tottenham this month.
The report has claimed that Rangers are “increasingly confident” that they can land the former Leeds United winger due to manager Mark Warburton’s connections at Spurs.
Good signing for Queens Park Rangers?
Clarke was on loan at Leeds during the first half of the season and struggled for playing time under head coach Marcelo Bielsa.
The winger did well for the Whites last season, and knows the Championship inside out.
The 19-year-old, who can also operate as a forward, would be a good signing for Warburton and would make QPR a better team.
It would also make sense for the teenager to leave Tottenham and join another club on a loan deal for the second half of the season, as he would get more playing time.
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups