According to Sky Sports, Tottenham Hotspur are interested in signing Nordi Mukiele from RB Leipzig in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Tottenham looking at Mukiele before he joined RB Leipzig from Montpellier in 2018.
Spurs have reportedly continued to monitor the 22-year-old French right-back, with Leipzig determined to keep hold of him.
Mukiele has made nine starts and three substitute appearances in the Bundesliga for Leipzig so far this season, scoring two goals and providing one assist in the process, according to WhoScored.
The youngster has also played 461 minutes in the Champions League so far this campaign, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the French right-back made 14 starts and five substitute appearances in the league and played 347 minutes in the Europa League, according to WhoScored.
Leipzig are at the top of the Bundesliga table at the moment with 37 points from 17 matches, two points clear of second-placed Borussia Monchengladbach.
- Mikel Arteta hails Arsenal’s post-international break renaissance
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction