According to Sky Sports, Tottenham Hotspur are interested in signing Nordi Mukiele from RB Leipzig in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Tottenham looking at Mukiele before he joined RB Leipzig from Montpellier in 2018.
Spurs have reportedly continued to monitor the 22-year-old French right-back, with Leipzig determined to keep hold of him.
Mukiele has made nine starts and three substitute appearances in the Bundesliga for Leipzig so far this season, scoring two goals and providing one assist in the process, according to WhoScored.
The youngster has also played 461 minutes in the Champions League so far this campaign, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the French right-back made 14 starts and five substitute appearances in the league and played 347 minutes in the Europa League, according to WhoScored.
Leipzig are at the top of the Bundesliga table at the moment with 37 points from 17 matches, two points clear of second-placed Borussia Monchengladbach.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer