According to West London Sport, Queens Park Rangers have enquired about signing Eddie Nketiah, who is returning to his parent club Arsenal from Leeds United.
Nketiah joined Leeds on a season-long loan deal from Premier League club Arsenal in the summer transfer window.
However, a lack of playing time has seen the Gunners recall the 20-year-old striker from his loan spell at Leeds.
West London Sport has claimed that QPR wanted to secure the services of the England Under-21 international last summer.
The report has also stated that Mark Warburton’s side recently enquired again, but Arsenal have stated that he will move elsewhere.
Nketiah made two starts and 15 substitute appearances in the Championship for Leeds this season, scoring three goals in the process, according to WhoScored.
The youngster also scored two goals in two EFL Cup ties for the West Yorkshire outfit, according to WhoScored.
Leeds are at the top of the Championship table at the moment, while QPR are currently 15th in the standings.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet