According to West London Sport, Queens Park Rangers have enquired about signing Eddie Nketiah, who is returning to his parent club Arsenal from Leeds United.
Nketiah joined Leeds on a season-long loan deal from Premier League club Arsenal in the summer transfer window.
However, a lack of playing time has seen the Gunners recall the 20-year-old striker from his loan spell at Leeds.
West London Sport has claimed that QPR wanted to secure the services of the England Under-21 international last summer.
The report has also stated that Mark Warburton’s side recently enquired again, but Arsenal have stated that he will move elsewhere.
Nketiah made two starts and 15 substitute appearances in the Championship for Leeds this season, scoring three goals in the process, according to WhoScored.
The youngster also scored two goals in two EFL Cup ties for the West Yorkshire outfit, according to WhoScored.
Leeds are at the top of the Championship table at the moment, while QPR are currently 15th in the standings.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer