According to The Sun, Crystal Palace may wait until the summer of 2020 to make a move for Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard.
The British tabloid has reported that Premier League outfit Palace want to sign Edouard from Scottish Premiership giants Celtic in the January transfer window.
However, according to the report, the Hoops cannot afford to lose the Frenchman in the middle of the season as they are facing a stiff competition from bitter Old Firm rivals Rangers for the Scottish Premiership title.
According to The Sun, Palace manager Roy Hodgson may wait until the summer of 2020 to make a move for the £30 million-rated striker.
Edouard is a very good striker and is a key figure in Neil Lennon’s Celtic team.
While £30m is a lot of money, it is hard to see the Hoops find a suitable replacement for the Frenchman in the middle of the season, and it would be best for him if they retain his services until the summer of 2020.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer