According to The Sun, Crystal Palace may wait until the summer of 2020 to make a move for Celtic striker Odsonne Edouard.
The British tabloid has reported that Premier League outfit Palace want to sign Edouard from Scottish Premiership giants Celtic in the January transfer window.
However, according to the report, the Hoops cannot afford to lose the Frenchman in the middle of the season as they are facing a stiff competition from bitter Old Firm rivals Rangers for the Scottish Premiership title.
According to The Sun, Palace manager Roy Hodgson may wait until the summer of 2020 to make a move for the £30 million-rated striker.
Edouard is a very good striker and is a key figure in Neil Lennon’s Celtic team.
While £30m is a lot of money, it is hard to see the Hoops find a suitable replacement for the Frenchman in the middle of the season, and it would be best for him if they retain his services until the summer of 2020.
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups