According to The Telegraph, Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane was worried that he could be on the sidelines for a long period of time.
Kane suffered a hamstring injury during Tottenham’s Premier League game against Southampton on New Year’s Day.
The England international striker underwent a scan on Thursday and will have another scan on Friday, which will determine for how long he will miss all action for, according to the report.
The report has also claimed that Kane left St. Mary’s Stadium on crutches, and that the 26-year-old was worried that that the injury “could keep him out for some time”.
According to WhoScored, Kane has scored 11 goals and provided two assists in 20 Premier League appearances for Tottenham so far this season.
The England international striker has scored six goals in five Champions League gams for Spurs so far this campaign, according to WhoScored.
Tottenham are sixth in the Premier League table at the moment with 30 points from 21 matches.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer