According to The Telegraph, Tottenham Hotspur striker Harry Kane was worried that he could be on the sidelines for a long period of time.
Kane suffered a hamstring injury during Tottenham’s Premier League game against Southampton on New Year’s Day.
The England international striker underwent a scan on Thursday and will have another scan on Friday, which will determine for how long he will miss all action for, according to the report.
The report has also claimed that Kane left St. Mary’s Stadium on crutches, and that the 26-year-old was worried that that the injury “could keep him out for some time”.
According to WhoScored, Kane has scored 11 goals and provided two assists in 20 Premier League appearances for Tottenham so far this season.
The England international striker has scored six goals in five Champions League gams for Spurs so far this campaign, according to WhoScored.
Tottenham are sixth in the Premier League table at the moment with 30 points from 21 matches.
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups