According to The Sun (print edition, page 47, July 13, 2020), Celtic are interested in signing Grady Diangana, who is on loan at West Bromwich Albion from West Ham United at the moment.
It has been reported by the British tabloid that Scottish Premiership champions Celtic are admirers of the 22-year-old winger.
The English youngster joined Championship club West Brom on a season-long loan deal from Premier League outfit West Ham in the summer of 2019.
The Baggies want to sign the winger as well, according to the report, which has added that he is valued at £15 million.
Diangana has made 20 starts and seven substitute appearances in the Championship for West Brom this season, scoring seven goals and providing five assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
Slaven Bilic’s side are second in the Championship table at the moment with 81 points from 43 matches, three points behind leaders Leeds United and three points ahead of Brentford, who are currently third.
Out of Celtic’s reach?
Diangana has been brilliant on the wing for West Brom, and the 22-year-old would make Celtic a better team.
However, with the winger being rated at £15 million, it is hard to see the Hoops manage to come up with that sort of money.
Moreover, the player himself may want to play in the Premier League next season, either with West Brom or with West Ham.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet