According to Football Insider, Celtic are interested in signing Jack Clarke from Tottenham Hotspur.
Clarke has returned to Premier League club Tottenham after his loan spell at Leeds United in the Championship in England was cut due to lack of playing time at Elland Road.
Football Insider has claimed that Spurs will allow the 19-year-old winger to leave on loan in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Scottish Premiership giants Celtic have made a move to secure the services of the teenager, who can also operate as a forward, on loan for the rest of the season.
Middlesbrough, Fulham, Swansea City and Nottingham Forest are also claimed to be interested in Clarke.
Good signing for Celtic?
With Scott Sinclair having left Celtic for Preston North End in the Championship in England, the Hoops do need to sign a new winger, and it would make sense for manager Neil Lennon to bring in a talented and promising player such as Clarke on a short-term deal.
- Reading set for points deduction
- Marcos Alonso to stop taking the knee before games
- Roy Keane urges Manchester United to sign Declan Rice from West Ham United
- Manchester United planning to put seven players on transfer list
- Pundit claims Harry Kane has been affected by transfer talk – he has no one to blame but himself