According to BBC Sport, Preston North End are interested in signing Scott Sinclair from Celtic in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that the former Aston Villa and Chelsea winger will have talks with Preston in the Championship in England.
The report has claimed that the 30-year-old winger is leaving Celtic’s training camp in Dubai on Tuesday and will hold talks with Preston.
Sinclair is out of contract at Celtic at the end of the season, and it would make sense for the Glasgow giants to sell the Englishman in the January transfer window and get some transfer fee.
The former Swansea City and Manchester City winger is struggling for playing time at the Glasgow giants and has played just seven games so far this season, according to BBC Sport.
Preston are 10th in the Championship table at the moment with 39 points from 26 matches and are aiming to finish in the playoffs this season.
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups