According to BBC Sport, Preston North End are interested in signing Scott Sinclair from Celtic in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that the former Aston Villa and Chelsea winger will have talks with Preston in the Championship in England.
The report has claimed that the 30-year-old winger is leaving Celtic’s training camp in Dubai on Tuesday and will hold talks with Preston.
Sinclair is out of contract at Celtic at the end of the season, and it would make sense for the Glasgow giants to sell the Englishman in the January transfer window and get some transfer fee.
The former Swansea City and Manchester City winger is struggling for playing time at the Glasgow giants and has played just seven games so far this season, according to BBC Sport.
Preston are 10th in the Championship table at the moment with 39 points from 26 matches and are aiming to finish in the playoffs this season.
- Mikel Arteta hails Arsenal’s post-international break renaissance
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction