Glasgow Celtic striker Vakoun Bayo has requested to be loaned out of the club this month, according to The Sun.
This is not surprising as the 23-year-old has been struggling for regular game time and form this season.
The Celtic striker has so far managed just one goal from 12 games in all competitions this season.
The two-times capped Ivory Coast international joined Celtic from Dunajska Streda in January 2019.
He has been underwhelming at the Scottish giants up to this point and has so far scored just one goal for the club in the Scottish Premiership from seven appearances.
Bayo was brought to Parkhead to provide stiff competition to Leigh Griffiths and Odsonne Edouard but has failed to do that.
Due to his injury troubles, he was restricted to just two appearances last season.
Bayo has struggled to gain regular game time this season due to some good form from Edouard.
Bayo’s last appearance for Celtic was last month – he has managed just two starts this season while he has been introduced off the bench during ten games.
Celtic need to look to reinforce their squad this month if they want to beat Rangers to the Scottish Premiership title.
It would make full sense if they part ways with Bayo at this stage and instead look to replace him with someone else. He has not been a fit at the club.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer