Celtic are open to selling Olivier Ntcham during this transfer window, according to Football Insider.
Since joining the Hoops in 2017, the Frenchman has won virtually everything in Scotland.
The 24-year-old will be looking to leave the SPL in order to increase his chances of being called up to the national team.
With France being the reigning World Champions, it is unlikely that they will consider selecting a player who plays outside Europe’s top five leagues.
Celtic have been frustrating on the field this season, and it looks incredibly unlikely that they will win a tenth successive Scottish Premiership title.
The Hoops may look to sell Ntcham in order to raise funds ahead of a summer overhaul.
The report added that they could also sell the likes of Odsonne Edouard, Ryan Christie and Kristoffer Ajer.
West Bromwich Albion and Southampton are looking to sign Ntcham. Sam Allardyce’s Baggies are keen to bolster their ranks in order to avoid relegation from the Premier League.
Ntcham will stand a good chance of getting first-team football with the Albion and joining them may present him with the opportunity to play in the Premier League.
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups
- Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool Preview – Prediction, how to watch & Potential line-ups