Celtic are open to selling Olivier Ntcham for just £7 million this month, according to Football Insider.
At this point, a sale will be the best thing for both club and player, as Ntcham is coming into the final 18 months of his contract.
Since joining Celtic in 2017, the 24-year-old has won virtually everything that there is to win in Scotland.
He will now be keen to play in one of Europe’s top five leagues to take his career to the next level and boost his chances of winning a call-up to the French national team.
Celtic are in all probability not going to win a tenth consecutive league title this season, as their performances on the field have declined.
Ntcham is a former Manchester City youth product and has scored 13 league goals for the Hoops.
It remains to be seen if a club will match Celtic’s valuation of the player.
- Jamie Carragher delivers damning verdict on Tottenham Hotspur
- West Ham United open talks to sign Juventus midfielder Weston McKennie
- Tottenham Hotspur devise plan to sell Dele Alli at the end of the season
- Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka could be sidelined for at least six weeks with a knee ligament injury
- Jurgen Klopp raves about Diogo Jota ahead of Liverpool’s Champions League clash vs Porto