Celtic are open to selling Olivier Ntcham for just £7 million this month, according to Football Insider.
At this point, a sale will be the best thing for both club and player, as Ntcham is coming into the final 18 months of his contract.
Since joining Celtic in 2017, the 24-year-old has won virtually everything that there is to win in Scotland.
He will now be keen to play in one of Europe’s top five leagues to take his career to the next level and boost his chances of winning a call-up to the French national team.
Celtic are in all probability not going to win a tenth consecutive league title this season, as their performances on the field have declined.
Ntcham is a former Manchester City youth product and has scored 13 league goals for the Hoops.
It remains to be seen if a club will match Celtic’s valuation of the player.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer