Celtic are open to selling Olivier Ntcham for just £7 million this month, according to Football Insider.
At this point, a sale will be the best thing for both club and player, as Ntcham is coming into the final 18 months of his contract.
Since joining Celtic in 2017, the 24-year-old has won virtually everything that there is to win in Scotland.
He will now be keen to play in one of Europe’s top five leagues to take his career to the next level and boost his chances of winning a call-up to the French national team.
Celtic are in all probability not going to win a tenth consecutive league title this season, as their performances on the field have declined.
Ntcham is a former Manchester City youth product and has scored 13 league goals for the Hoops.
It remains to be seen if a club will match Celtic’s valuation of the player.
- Celtic and Rangers face uphill Champions League battle
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative