According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Everton are interested in signing Matias Vecino from Inter Milan in the January transfer window, but he has been offered to Tottenham Hotspur as part of a deal to sign Christian Eriksen.
Italian giants Inter want to sign Eriksen from Tottenham this month, and as part of a deal, they have offered Vecino to the North London outfit, according to the report.
It has also been claimed that Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti likes the Uruguay international and wants bring the midfielder to Goodison Park this month.
According to WhoScored, Vecino has made 10 starts and four substitute appearances in Serie A for Inter so far this season, scoring one goal and providing two assists in the process, and the midfielder has also scored one goal in 238 minutes of Champions League football.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the Uruguay international made 23 starts and seven substitute appearances in the league for the Nerazzurri, scoring three goals and providing one assist in the process, and he also played four times in the Europa League and five times in the Champions League, according to WhoScored.
- Reading set for points deduction
- Marcos Alonso to stop taking the knee before games
- Roy Keane urges Manchester United to sign Declan Rice from West Ham United
- Manchester United planning to put seven players on transfer list
- Pundit claims Harry Kane has been affected by transfer talk – he has no one to blame but himself