Brighton and Hove Albion will not sell defender Ben White to Leeds United this summer according to Sky Sports.
The 22-year-old spent last season on loan with the Whites. He was an integral part of Marcelo Bielsa’s Championship winning team as he played every minute of the second-tier campaign for his side.
There has naturally been an interest from Leeds to acquire the services of White permanently; he is loved by fans of the club and fits in well at Elland Road.
The Whites had a £25 million bid for the player rejected last week and they will now have to turn their eye towards signing other players. The Seagulls do not want to sell White to a Premier League rival and it remains to be seen if Brighton will integrate White into their own first-team plans.
The Poole born defender is highly-rated, so much so that some have tipped him to potentially break into the England team in the near-future. White has been on the books of the Seagulls since the start of his professional career in 2016 but has yet to register a competitive league appearance for the side.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest