Brighton and Hove Albion will not sell defender Ben White to Leeds United this summer according to Sky Sports.
The 22-year-old spent last season on loan with the Whites. He was an integral part of Marcelo Bielsa’s Championship winning team as he played every minute of the second-tier campaign for his side.
There has naturally been an interest from Leeds to acquire the services of White permanently; he is loved by fans of the club and fits in well at Elland Road.
The Whites had a £25 million bid for the player rejected last week and they will now have to turn their eye towards signing other players. The Seagulls do not want to sell White to a Premier League rival and it remains to be seen if Brighton will integrate White into their own first-team plans.
The Poole born defender is highly-rated, so much so that some have tipped him to potentially break into the England team in the near-future. White has been on the books of the Seagulls since the start of his professional career in 2016 but has yet to register a competitive league appearance for the side.
- Mikel Arteta hails Arsenal’s post-international break renaissance
- Man City pair set to miss crucial fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and PSG
- Who are the fastest players and 5-star skillers on FIFA 22?
- Robert Lewandowski dedicates his Golden Shoe award to his Bayern Munich teammates
- Reading set for points deduction