Bayern Munich have been linked with a surprise move for West Ham midfielder Tomas Soucek, according to Teamtalk.
Since joining the Hammers in January, the 25-year-old has been impressive and played a big part in helping the club avoid relegation last season.
The Czech Republic international initially joined the Hammers on loan in January 2020 from Slavia Prague. However, after impressing, he was rewarded with a permanent contract.
In addition to becoming a key part of the first-team at West Ham, Soucek has also become a firm fan favourite. The Hammers have excelled during this first half of the season. Much of their success is down to the midfield partnership between Soucek and Declan Rice.
He once again demonstrated his value to the Hammers team last week, as he scored the equaliser in their 2-1 victory over Leeds United.
David Moyes is likely to do whatever he can to prevent a transfer from happening.
The player’s form would have certainly attracted the attention of elite teams. There isn’t much West Ham could do should a substantial offer from Bayern Munich arrive.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer