Arsenal are interested in signing Cedric Soares from Southampton in the January transfer window, according to The Telegraph.
It has been reported that Soares will consider leaving Southampton this month.
The 28-year-old right-back is out of contract at the Saints at the end of the season, and the Premier League club will listen to offers for less than £6 million to sell him in the final days of the window, according to the report.
Soares has played 16 appearances in the Premier League for Southampton so far this season, while he made 16 starts and two substitute appearances in the league for the Saints during the first half of the 2018-19 campaign before heading to Inter Milan on loan in January 2019, according to WhoScored.
During his loan spell at the Italian giants, the 28-year-old right-back – who won the 2016 European Championship with Portugal – played 259 minutes in Serie A and 252 minutes in the Europa League, according to WhoScored.
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups