Arsenal are interested in signing Cedric Soares from Southampton in the January transfer window, according to The Telegraph.
It has been reported that Soares will consider leaving Southampton this month.
The 28-year-old right-back is out of contract at the Saints at the end of the season, and the Premier League club will listen to offers for less than £6 million to sell him in the final days of the window, according to the report.
Soares has played 16 appearances in the Premier League for Southampton so far this season, while he made 16 starts and two substitute appearances in the league for the Saints during the first half of the 2018-19 campaign before heading to Inter Milan on loan in January 2019, according to WhoScored.
During his loan spell at the Italian giants, the 28-year-old right-back – who won the 2016 European Championship with Portugal – played 259 minutes in Serie A and 252 minutes in the Europa League, according to WhoScored.
- Manchester United planning to put seven players on transfer list
- Pundit claims Harry Kane has been affected by transfer talk – he has no one to blame but himself
- Tuchel was not scared of Kane joining Manchester City
- Varane reveals his special history with Manchester United
- Nottingham Forest must appoint Chris Wilder as their next manager