According to The Daily Mail, Arsenal are interested in signing Glen Kamara from Rangers in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that scouts from Arsenal have been at the last six Rangers games to watch Kamara in action.
Important player for Rangers
Kamara joined Rangers from Dundee in January 2019 for a transfer fee reported by The Daily Mail to be worth £50,000.
The Finland international midfielder has established himself as an important player for the Gers and is a key figure in manager Steven Gerrard’s team.
So far this season, the 24-year-old midfielder has played six games in the Europa League, four matches in the Scottish League Cup, and 12 times in the Scottish Premiership, according to WhoScored.
Back to Arsenal?
Kamara joined Arsenal back in 2012, but the Finland international midfielder was released by the Gunners in 2017.
The midfielder failed to break into the Arsenal first team and joined Dundee in Scotland in 2017.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet