According to TEAMtalk, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur and Everton are interested in signing John Stones from Manchester City in the summer transfer window.
Defending Premier League champions City want to sell the England international central defender this summer and want £50 million as transfer fee for him, according to the report.
It has also been claimed that Arsenal are ready to pay that amount, but the 25-year-old’s former club Everton and the Gunners’ bitter North London rivals Tottenham want him as well.
Stones joined City from Everton in the summer of 2016, and was expected to be a big player for the Citizens.
However, the England International has failed to fulfil those expectations, and he is not guaranteed a place in Pep Guardiola’s team.
According to WhoScored, the 25-year-old has made 10 starts and two substitute appearances in the Premier League and has played 49 minutes in the Champions League for City so far this season.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the defender made 20 starts and four substitute appearances in the league and made five starts and one substitute appearances in the Champions League for the Citizens, according to WhoScored.
- Leon Goretzka signs new contract at Bayern Munich
- Tottenham Hotspur without six first-team stars for Rennes clash
- Arsenal told to forget about appointing Antonio Conte, but Manchester United given hope
- Pedri and Jordi Alba join lengthy Barcelona injury list
- Chelsea open to handing Conor Gallagher first-team berth if he impresses at Crystal Palace