According to CalcioNapoli24, Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal are interested in signing Arkadiusz Milik from Napoli in the summer transfer window.
It has been reported that Milik is expected to leave Napoli at the end of the season, and North London rivals Tottenham and Arsenal are reportedly keen on securing the services of the 26-year-old striker.
Milik has been on the books of Napoli since 2016 when he joined from Dutch giants Ajax.
The Poland international has made 14 starts and two substitute appearances in Serie A so far this season, scoring nine goals in the process, according to WhoScored.
The striker has also made two starts and two substitute appearances in the Champions League for Napoli this campaign, scoring three goals in the process, according to WhoScored.
During the 2018-19 campaign, Milik made 27 starts and right substitute appearances in Serie A for the Neapolitan club, scoring 17 goals and providing three assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
The youngster also scored two goals and provided one assist in six Europa League matches and played four times in the Champions League, according to WhoScored.
- Jamie Carragher delivers damning verdict on Tottenham Hotspur
- West Ham United open talks to sign Juventus midfielder Weston McKennie
- Tottenham Hotspur devise plan to sell Dele Alli at the end of the season
- Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka could be sidelined for at least six weeks with a knee ligament injury
- Jurgen Klopp raves about Diogo Jota ahead of Liverpool’s Champions League clash vs Porto