According to Le10 Sport, Marseille are interested in signing Arthur Masuaku from West Ham United in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that the Ligue 1 club in France are following the left-back ahead of making a move for the West Ham defender this month.
Masuaku joined West Ham from Greek giants Olympiacos in the summer of 2016 for a transfer fee reported by Sky Sports to be worth £6 million.
The DR Congo international has failed to play regularly for the Hammers season after season, and defensively he has not been great either when he has turned out.
According to WhoScored, the left-back has made six starts and three substitute appearances in the Premier League for West Ham so far this season.
During the 2018-19 campaign, Masuaku made 19 starts and four substitute appearances in the league, while back in the 2017-18 campaign, the defender made 21 starts and six substitute appearances in the league for West Ham, according to WhoScored.
- Luka Shaw deems Man United ‘way too easy to play against’ after Liverpool demolition
- Arsenal boss Mikel Arteta waxes lyrical about Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s leadership skills
- Man City boss Pep Guardiola responds to Raheem Sterling exit hint
- Jurgen Klopp voices his concern about controversial Newcastle United takeover
- Raheem Sterling reveals his frustration with lack of game time at Manchester City