According to Le10 Sport, Marseille are interested in signing Arthur Masuaku from West Ham United in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that the Ligue 1 club in France are following the left-back ahead of making a move for the West Ham defender this month.
Masuaku joined West Ham from Greek giants Olympiacos in the summer of 2016 for a transfer fee reported by Sky Sports to be worth £6 million.
The DR Congo international has failed to play regularly for the Hammers season after season, and defensively he has not been great either when he has turned out.
According to WhoScored, the left-back has made six starts and three substitute appearances in the Premier League for West Ham so far this season.
During the 2018-19 campaign, Masuaku made 19 starts and four substitute appearances in the league, while back in the 2017-18 campaign, the defender made 21 starts and six substitute appearances in the league for West Ham, according to WhoScored.
- Preview: Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Preview: England vs Ukraine Preview – prediction, team news, line-ups
- Travel & accessibility details for four key Champions League ties
- Liverpool not for sale, insists owner John Henry
- Manchester United vs Leicester City Preview – Prediction & Potential line-ups