According to Football Insider, West Bromwich Albion are interested in signing Connor Goldson from Rangers in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that West Brom are looking to bring in a new central defender this month, and the Championship club in England are claimed to be looking at Rangers star Goldson.
The Baggies’ Championship rivals Fulham and Leeds United are also reported to be interested in the 27-year-old central defender.
January transfer unlikely
Goldson has been on the books of Rangers since the summer of 2018 when he joined from Brighton and Hove Albion for a transfer fee reported by The Daily Record to be worth £3 million.
The 27-year-old has established himself as a key figure in Rangers manager Steven Gerrard’s team and is playing well for the Gers at the moment.
It is hard to see the Gers sanction a move for Goldson away from Ibrox in the January transfer window, with the Ibrox club aiming to win the Scottish Premiership title ahead of bitter Old Firm rivals Celtic this season.
- Aston Villa in Pole Position to Sign Wantaway Everton Star Lucas Digne
- Chelsea Boss Thomas Tuchel Delivers Verdict on Christian Pulisic’s Display Against Liverpool
- World Cup 2022 Qualification Update: Which Teams have Qualified, Which Teams Are In The Play-offs
- Tottenham Hotspur hold talks over the future of Nuno Espirito Santo
- Why Romelu Lukaku decided to join Chelsea this summer