According to Football Insider, Barry Douglas will not be at Leeds United next season.
It has been reported that Leeds are planning to sell the left-back at the end of the season.
Douglas has been on the books of Leeds since the summer of 2018 when he joined from Wolverhampton Wanderers for a transfer fee reported by Sky Sports to be worth £3 million.
The 30-year-old left-back made 21 starts and six substitute appearances in the Championship for the Whites last season, providing five assists in the process, according to WhoScored.
The Scotland international has had injury problems this season, and has played just 438 minutes in the Championship for the Whites, according to WhoScored.
Automatic promotion challenge
Leeds are going strong in the Championship at the moment and remain on track in their quest to finish in the top two of the league table this season.
Marcelo Bielsa’s side are currently at the top of the league table with 71 points from 37 matches, a point clear of second-placed West Bromwich Albion.
- Manchester United planning to put seven players on transfer list
- Pundit claims Harry Kane has been affected by transfer talk – he has no one to blame but himself
- Tuchel was not scared of Kane joining Manchester City
- Varane reveals his special history with Manchester United
- Nottingham Forest must appoint Chris Wilder as their next manager