According to The Scottish Sun, Heart of Midlothian are interested in signing Jack Hendry from Scottish Premiership rivals Celtic in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Celtic have made Hendry available for an exit this month, and Hearts are interested in securing the services of the 24-year-old central defender.
Hendry joined Celtic from Dundee in January 2018 for a transfer fee reported by The Scottish Sun to be worth £1 million.
The defender has failed to make an impact at the Hoops and has struggled for playing time at the Scottish Premiership giants.
So far this season, the Scotland international has made just one appearance for the Hoops, according to The Scottish Sun.
It is clear that Celtic manager Neil Lennon does not rate Hendry, and it would make sense for the 24-year-old to leave the Hoops.
Hearts are a big club, and Hendry would regain his old firm and get his career back on track there.
- Celtic and Rangers face uphill Champions League battle
- From Lewandowski to Eriksen – 10 Best Transfers In July 2022
- Best EPL pre-season matches to watch this weekend
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative