According to The Telegraph, Hull City forward Jarrod Bowen is open to joining Newcastle United in the January transfer window.
It has been reported that Newcastle manager Steve Bruce is keen on securing the services of Bowen this month.
The report has claimed that although Championship club Hull are trying to resist the temptation to cash in on the 22-year-old forward, the player himself would like to make the switch to the Magpies.
Bowen is one of the best young attacking players in the Championship and is an important player in the current Hull team.
According to WhoScored, the 22-year-old has scored 15 goals and provided six assists in 25 Championship appearances for Hull so far this season.
During the 2018-19 campaign, the Englishman scored 22 goals and provided four assists in 46 league games for the Tigers, while in 2017-18, the youngster scored 14 goals and provided one assist in 42 league fixtures, according to WhoScored.
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet
- Five Cracking Soccer Fixtures To Stream In April 2022￼
- Arsenal star Bukayo Saka drops Champions League hint amid Man City’s interest