Title hopefuls Glasgow Rangers will face Hearts in the Scottish Premier League clash at the Tynecastle Park on Sunday.
The Gers will enter the contest as firm favourites as they are currently on a seven-match winning streak in all competitions and are currently placed on the second position of the league table with 43 points after 20 matches.
Rangers manager Steven Gerrard will be quite optimistic about his team’s chances as they are going up against a side who are placed on the bottom of the league table with just 14 points after 22 matches and have suffered six defeats in last 10 league matches.
On the team news front, as per The Stat Zone, the visitors will be certainly without centre-back Filip Helander and right-back James Tavernier, who have continued to recover from their respective injuries.
Rangers midfielder Scott Arfield and striker Greg Stewart remain doubtful for the game as well.
Rangers have an outstanding record while playing against Hearts as they’ve registered 50 wins and suffered just 10 defeats in 71 meetings which included 11 draws as well.
In the previous meeting between Hearts and Rangers at the venue back in October 2019, the game ended in a stalemate with a 1-1 scoreline.
- Tottenham Hotspur fans critical of Dele Alli’s performance in the north London derby
- Arsenal fans react to Aaron Ramsdale’s performance in the north London derby
- Emile Smith Rowe reacts on Twitter after Arsenal’s stunning north London derby win
- Hugo Lloris admits Tottenham Hotspur were outclassed by Arsenal in the north London derby
- Mikel Arteta confirms worrying injury blow for Arsenal midfielder Granit Xhaka