Queens Park Rangers forward Jordan Hugill has sent a message to West Ham United winger Michail Antonio on Twitter for his heroics against Norwich City.
Antonio scored all four goals in West Ham’s 4-0 victory over Norwich away from home at Carrow Road in the Premier League on Saturday afternoon.
The 30-year-old winger scored twice in the first half and found the net twice again in the second period.
The result has consigned the Canaries to relegation to the Championship and has enhanced the Hammers’ chances of escaping the dreaded drop from the Premier League.
David Moyes’s side are now 16th in the league table with 34 points from 35 matches, six points above third-from-bottom Bournemouth, who have played 34 games.
Hugill, who is on loan at QPR in the Championship, has hailed Antonio on Twitter, and believes that the former Sheffield Wednesday and Nottingham Forest winger has been “unbelievable” for the last few games.
West Ham will return to action next Friday evening when they take on fellow relegation candidates Watford at the London Stadium in the Premier League.
- Liverpool Transfers Update: Mane edging closer to Anfield exit as Klopp eyes midfield reinforcements
- Tottenham Hotspur ready to fork out £43m to land Alessandro Bastoni’s alternative
- Chelsea vs Liverpool FA Cup Preview – Prediction, team news, line-ups
- Liverpool vs Everton Preview
- FA Cup Final Preview; Chelsea Star Eyed By Real Madrid & Liverpool Target Barcelona Starlet